Our dentist's office hosted a tailgater party. When I realized that the free, catered dinner would exonerate me from dinner duties for a night, I sent in our RSVP marked, "yes". The party turned out to be quite a gig--live band, hula dancers, bouncy house, photo booth, face paints, and as I mentioned, free food and drink. We met up with our friends, Tracy, Jon, and Molly, who are also patients of this particular dentist. The kids loved the bouncy house. We also tried the face paint. Hoo hoo! The booth had a poster of all the different face paint choices. A menu, as it were. Navelle chose to have her face painted like cat, after we talked her down from a most hideous beaver face with buck teeth painted under the nose (beaver is the mascot for our local university sport team, which this tailgater party was celebrating).
she sat still, remarkably.
final touches
meow!
Molly chose a tiger face
They loved to admire their new looks in the mirror
our kitty cats, our crazy cats
Here's one of the photos from the photo booth:
No comments:
Post a Comment