At the front entry there is a large ribbon structure. People dress up, obviously. Don't miss the lady in the far right of the photo. Navelle was nonplussed about the all the crazy sights. To her it was just adults doing dress up. She rolled with it. In fact, she loved it. At some point she looked around, surveying the noise and the crowds and said, "I'm glad we came. I love it here." Then she paused and sighed, "I want to live here."
One of the neat things about the festival is the art.
A slice of the scene.
This was a mighty minnie puppet theater.
Navelle and Gabe are watching a dragon. The people in the background are doing juggling tricks. Anyone can try.
Arthur and Gabe (right) catch a concert. This group was fun. Navelle was intrigued by the spiky mowhawk, at the left of the photo.
I liked this eagle sculpture. They have a lot of really neat things made out of sticks and rough lumber. While it seems to be cobbled together with crude materials, it is very artistically done.
On the way out there were steel drums with hammers that anyone could try. We made a lot of noise.








No comments:
Post a Comment